Church meetings each Sunday start at 10am. Visitors are always welcome!
Elder Christofferson's apostolic, given blessing during couples' devotional on February 18, 2015, can be found here.
(Elder Bluth, President Garner, President VanOostendorp, and Elder Nelson.)
- Asheville Ward: New Asheville Ward Bishopric Called, Family History Ward Activity & Report on the Event and Photos
- Blairesville Branch: "Mormons from Blairsville join church members worldwide to hear messages in their native tongues;" "Mormons of Blairsville, and millions of their faith worldwide, remember July 24, 1847;" and "Blairsville Mormons join in worldwide genealogical indexing event"
- Cherokee Ward: Easter Egg Hunt, Worldwide Day of Service
- Forest City Ward: Missionary Called to Japan
- Forest City Ward: Eagle Scout Project for Foster Children
- Franklin Branch: New Branch President (September)
- Hendersonville 1st Ward: Local boy battling cancer receives letters from all over
- Waynesville Ward: James McLachlan called as Bishop for Waynesville Ward; Mormon missionaries placed in Sylva for summer;
“Mormon missionaries placed in Sylva for summer” - article in the Sylva Herald
Elders Matt Adamson, left, and Greg Bacon, right, have been in the Sylva area for several weeks now. They were sent here by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to teach others about Jesus. In their experience so far, Bacon said people here are incredibly genuine, friendly and kind, and he’s never met a more friendly people. In addition to sharing their faith, Bacon and Adamson have helped out at the Community Table and United Christian Ministries. || by Nick Breedlove/The Sylva Herald with permission. Click HERE for the full story.